Knit-Along and finish with me (by Sept 22nd) and you will be entered in a drawing for 2 skeins (500 yds total) of Very Berry Sock Yarn from Shunklies
- Cabled Chapeau, by Coats & Clark, knit out of Patons Classic Wool in the Jade Heather colorway on size 8 US/5mm needles
- Flutter-by socks, by Shannon Robalino, knit out of Huckleberry Knits, Willow base, Copper Patina colorway on size 0 US/2mm needles
- Pink and Purple Socks for Jael, basic sock pattern with afterthought heel, knit out of Colinette Jitterbug in the Rio and Lilac colorways on size 1.5 US/2.5mm needles
- Trenza Mitts, by Susanna IC, knit out of Cascade 220 Heathers, in the 4008 colorway (a burgundy color) on size 7 US/4.5mm needles – I’m knitting-along with Becca from the KnitBytes podcast.
- Cadence (NOT Cascade, despite what I kept saying), by Jordana Paige, knit out of Cascade 220 in the 7806 colorway (a blueish teal color) on size 7mm (no US size) needles
Stash: HOLY CRAP, do I have stash!
- From Lewpy88: Yarn, yarn, and more yarn
- From PaletPC: PostIt Tape and highlighter tape and lots of other little goodies
- From Vanessa of Windy Acres: goat milk soap of various scents
- From Mom and Angie: Wonder Woman Mug
- Beer stitch markers from Luganchica102
- Fat Ladies in SPAAAAACE, by Nicole Lorenz
- Coconut M&Ms – god I love those crazy little things.
Don’t forget to leave a comment to be entered in the drawing for the beer stitch markers in honor of Oktoberfest.