Sorry about so much rambling and off topic dalliances. I think I will not record at 1 am in the future. 🙂
- Flirty Baby Hat by Jennifer Braico
- Back scrubber and bath puff by Priscilla Hewitt
- “Something…Else” based on “Something Curious by Lucia Tedesco
- “Fishy Bath Mitt” based on “Wishy Washy Fishy Tawashi,” loosely translated by Rhonda White
Works in Progress:
- Gingko Shawl by Fragrant Heart Creations, knit on US 7/4.5 mm with Jawoll Magic
- Plain vanilla socks for Israel, knit on US 0/2mm, with Regia sock yarn
- Mi’raj shrug by Courtney Kelly, on US 8/5mm with Scheller+Stahl Merino Mix
- Shrug (see above)
- FLS – time out. Will begin again.
- zippers for box bags for craft fair – bought on Etsy from zipit (the shop is currently closed due to emergency so be sure to check back)
- Vesper sock yarn in colorway Stormy – suggestions for sock pattern?
- Dream in Color Starry in colorway Purple Rain – Traveling Woman Shawl for sister-in-law
Book “review” (mockery?):
- Stitch by Stitch from Torstar Books
- Steve, from DramaticKnits, will be doing an ebay auction for his completed Japenese Garden Shawl to benefit the Japan relief effort.
- 90% knitting
Eyes and ears:
- Valley of Horses by Jean M. Auel