Works in Progress:
- Dishcloth/washcloth, pattern is Knit Feather and Fan Dishcloth, yarn is Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn, I think the colorway is Beach Ball blue but I’m not sure.
- Market Bag, pattern is It’s So Easy Being Green, by Jennifer Lacey, yarn is Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn, colorway white and Batik
- Angie’s Socks, pattern is Traffic Island, yarn is Vesper Sock Yarn in Stormy colorway
- Wyvern Lace Kerchief, using Catania cotton yarn, in a light spring green.
- Traveling woman shawl gauge swatch
- Spiral Cloche Hat
- Yoga socks for commission
- Bringing the felt bag out of hibernation
Knitting book review:
Non-knitting book reviews:
- The Reliable Wife by Robert Goodrick – super sucks. DO. NOT. READ.
- The Difference Engine by William Gibson and Bruce Sterling
- The Blank Slate by Steven Pinker