I apologize for Jael’s insanity. And maybe she didn’t bug you all but she bugged me. Next week, I will try to arrange a play date for her while I record. What a nut.
Works In Progress:
- Entralac scarf, in Red Heart Super Saver, Soft Navy and Cherry Red
- Yoga socks, in Regia Cotton Stretch Ocean Color, colorway 04449
- Catkin, in Madelintosh Tosh Merino Light, colorway Nutmeg and in Malabrigo Sock Yarn, colorway Botecelli
- Haruha Scarf, will be knit in Knit Picks Comfy Fingering in the Lilac Mist colorway
- CSI: Most Wanted, KAL with Crafty Detour
- Anemie, KAL with Yarnivore’s Sadie. Will be knit out of Sheepaints in the Winter Lake colorway.
- Mystery Yarn
- KnitPicks Comfy Fingering, Lilac Mist colorway
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusack
- Nation, by Terry Pratchett
- The Human Faces of God: What Scripture Reveals When It Gets God Wrong (and Why Inerrancy Tries to Hide It), by Thom Stark