Works in Progress:
- Entrelac Scarf
- Mom’s felted bag
- Yoga socks from HELL – pattern by Patons, yarn is Regia Cotton Stretch Ocean Color, knit on 1.5 US/2.5 mm DPNs
- Flutter-by socks – pattern by Shannon Robalino, yarn Huckelberry Knits in the Copper Patina colorway, on size 0 US/2mm HiyaHiya needles
- Catkin – pattern by Carina Spencer, yarn Madelintosh Tosh Merino Light in the Nutmeg colorway and Malabrigo Sock in the Boticelli Red colorway, on size 4 US/3.5mm Addi Turbo Lace
- Grumpasaurus! He’s grumpy and vaguely shaped like a dinosaur! Pattern by Kat Lewinski, yarn is South West Trading Company Vickie Howell Craft in the Suss and Share colorways.
- Lots more monster type toys.
- Dream in Color Classy, Purple Rain colorway, 5 – yes, count them 5 – skeins that I bought from the beautiful and talented Becca of the KnitBytes podcast!
- Interweave Knits: bleh
- Nation by Terry Prachett – very good and enjoyable
- The Tin Ticket by Deborah J. Swiss – Just beginning this but am really looking forward to reading it. I imagine it will be a little hard to get through simply because it is a heartbreaking TRUE story. Heartbreaking FICTION, no problem but when the tragedy has happened to a REAL person, it’s hard for me to read.