The Plurk Podcast Challenge is drawing to an end. If you are knitting along with me or any other podcaster, you need to have your project finished by Sept. 25th and pictures posted to the respective Ravelry group thread by the 27th. You also (and this is the REALLY important part) need to go vote for the winners of the various categories in the Plurk Podcaster Challenge group. There is an “Official Voting Thread” that is currently locked but feel free to read the various categories and think about your choices (which should be me, right?). Without viewer participation, the Plurk Podcaster Challenge falls somewhat flat. We want your input. Do it. Do it now!
- Traveling Woman Shawl, knit out of Dream in Color Starry in the Purple Rain colorway
- Cabled Chapeau, PPC Challenge pattern, knit out of Paton’s Classic Wool in the Teal Heather colorway
- Trenza Mitts, Becca’s (KnitBytes’s hostess), PPC Challenge pattern, knit out of Cascade 220 Heathers
- Flutter-By Socks, knit out of Huckleberry Knits, Willow base, Copper Patina colorway
Works in Progress:
- Pembroke Vest, Sheila’s (cohostess of Knit1Hearttoo) PPC pattern, knit out of Hacho yarn
- Shedir, Diane’s (hostess of Knitabulls) PPC pattern, knit out of Schachenmayr Nomotta Extra Merino
- Vanilla socks for Jael, knit out of Colinette Jitterbug, in the Rio and Lilac colorways
Join my Ravelry group, Addicted to Yarn. We are at 180 members. Only 20 more to go before I do a drawing for…something.