Works in Progress:
- Wyvern Lace Kerchief, using Catania cotton yarn, in a silvery-gray color.
- Traveling woman shawl, in Dream in Color Starry, colorway Purple Rain
- Yoga socks, in Regia Cotton Stretch Ocean Color, colorway 04449
- felt bag – Officially out of hibernation! Woot!
- Basic Newborn Baby Hat, pattern by Jennifer Jackson, in Sugar & Cream Cotton, colorway Cottage Blues
- Saartje’s Booties, Seamless pattern, in Regia Astro Color, Colorway Krebs, and a random grey.
- Dishcloth/washcloth, pattern is Knit Feather and Fan Dishcloth, Done because I’m frogging it.
- Market Bag, pattern is It’s So Easy Being Green, by Jennifer Lacey, yarn is Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn, colorway white and Batik
- Exploding Picture Box, Tutorial here is a little different than we did at our class but the basic form is the same.
- custom coffee supplies bag for my sister
Knitting book review:
Non-knitting book reviews:
- Zipit Etsy Shop – zippers. Buy them. Make cool stuff with them. Do it. Do it NOW!